1 day ago
15 Minute Ceviche Cups with Hearts of Palm - a super-delicious vegan dish for your next party. AD: With fresh mango, avocado, Reese heart of palm and artichoke hearts. So good! @reesespecialtyfoods #HearttoHeartKitchen
6 flour tortillas 9-inch
1 tbsp olive oil
1 large mango peeled and chopped
1 medium avocado peeled and pitted
1 medium red onion peeled and chopped
1 medium tomato chopped
1/2 red bell pepper
7 oz Reese sliced heart of palm chopped
7 oz Reese quartered artichoke hearts
1 green onion minced
2 tbsp cilantro chopped
1 lime juiced
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and set aside two 12-cup muffin pans.
2. Place tortillas on a work surface. Using a circuar cookie cutter or a large drinking glass, cut 4 circles out of each tortilla.
3. Bright each circle lightly with olive oil and place into a muffin pan cup.
4. Bake for 6-8 minutes until the edges brown. Meanwhile, make the ingredients for the filling.
5. Peel and roughly chop the mango, avocado, red onion, tomato, red pepper, heart of palm, green onion and cilantro.
6. In a medium bowl, add the chopped ingredients along with the artichoke hearts, salt, pepper and lime juice. Toss a few times to mix.
7. When the cups are done, remove to a plate. Fill each cup with the ceviche mixture. Serve and enjoy!