1 week ago
Sour Punch Chocolate Fudge – a sweet treat that’s perfect for a holiday party or diy gifts. Easy to make with just 3 ingredients, and so good!! @SourPunchCandy @target #ad #punchup
👉 Recipe available on link @tipbuzzfood
14 oz sweetened condensed milk one can
3 cups white chocolate chips
9 oz Sour Punch Assorted Bites®
1. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper or tin foil.
2. Add about 30-40 pieces of Sour Punch candy to the pan in a single layer and distribute evenly.
3. To a medium mixing bowl, add white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
4. Microwave chocolate mixture in 30 second intervals on 50% power, stirring in between, until melted.*
5. Pour half of the melted chocolate over the candy to cover completely.
6. Add another 30-40 pieces of Sour Punch candy in a single layer on top of the chocolate.
7. Pour remaining melted chocolate on top to cover candy.
8. Add final 20-30 pieces of candy on top, and press into the chocolate slightly.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours.
9. Lift out of the pan using parchment paper/foil. Cut into squares with a sharp knife. Serve and enjoy!