4 days ago
A bright and beautiful morning to all of you😍
Parents teach your children to be responsible. Make them aware of their own emotional sensibilities. I have met a lot of young mothers who compensate their time with gifts and money. Stop feeling guilty, if you make them aware of their own responsibilities they will be independent and capable of taking decisions.If you are a working mother these are the few qualities you should instill in your children to make your life easier :
1. They should inform you about their whereabouts this quality will stay with them forever and make your life a lot easier.
2. If you have helpers at home, they should be aware of their boundaries and report to you if something is amiss.
3.They should always inform you about their school, homework etc. This way you would slowly know the interest of the child and gently guide him/ her towards it.
4. You are not working for your child or to fulfil your child's requirements. You are doing it for yourself only,do not burden them with this.
5. Teach them cooking( varies with age) cleaning their room, shopping for various groceries, online shopping etc.
6.Most important teach them to care for their younger sibling in your absence, again this will make your life a lot easier.
7. Whenever possible talk about books, movies, music, theatre, politics, history, culture, travel etc, this will make them want to know more about what you have initiated and slowly make them inquisitive.
8. Visit museums, monuments, libraries, zoological parks, planetariums etc
On this note keep it simple and make it possible. Home should be a collective effort,again stop complaining and feeling that you are the only one working. Even if this is true bring the change right now.
#lipstick_in_the_city #love #delhiblogger #delhidiaries #delhi_igers #instagood #live #life #happy #webstagram #tweetagram #insta #india #inspired #inspiration #workingmum #fitmom #lifegoals