Blackberry, coconut and chamomile smoothie bowld by @panaceas_pantry topped with banana and berry ice creams (sugar and syrup free, raw)
Ingredients (makes 10-12) :
2 cups raw cashews, soaked 4 hours in water
2 medium bananas (very ripe ones)
1 cup plant milk (oat, coconut, soy or almond)
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup berries
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1. Drain and rinse your cashews
2. Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend on high until very smooth
3. Taste the mix. If you want it sweeter, add 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup (I didn't add this) and blend again
4. Pour into ice cream moulds and insert Popsicle stocks. Freeze overnight.
5. To remove from the moulds: fill a large cup with boiling water. Dip the mould into the water for 4 seconds, then easily pull the ice cream out. Repeat with each mould.
To decorate I simply dipped each ice cream in coconut yoghurt and sprinkled with coconut!
Store in an air tight container in the freezer, and enjoy! 💖